You find yourself in a barn, with the objective of getting some Combine plans and then getting back again. “Easy in, Easy out”, as people like to say. But of course, it’s never that way. “Difficult In, even more difficult out”.
Good luck and be sure to really explore, you may find some hidden weapon caches!
- Title: Aether
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-aether.7z
- Size : 10.9Mb
- Author: miigga
- Date Released: 22 February 2011
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy Aether.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Aether.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
19Last 30 days
4th March 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.
If this post has more than 50 comments they are separated into pages of 50 comments