Starting in an alleyway, you need to get to the lift shaft.
Things take a downward turn after that and you need to retrace your steps quite a few times.
The objective seems to be to reach the highest point in the central shaft and go through the portal.
Creatures and strange effects stand in your way.
- Title: Ashfield
- File Name: hl1-sp-ashfield.7z
- Size : 17.7MB
- Author: azabetfen
- Date Released: 01 June 2011
This mod has a bug that causes some models to disappear on loading a save.
There is a very tricky jump required near the beginning. I knew what I thought I needed to do, but couldn’t. A thread on cs-mapping.com.ua has an image of the solution and no matter how I tried I just couldn’t do it.
Big thanks to 23Down for sending it to me.
- Copy the Ashfield folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- ASHVILD should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
12Last 30 days
30th September 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.