Author’s Note: “Mark 2 is a vague sequel to my Quake map Assassin, in that you play an assassin in both. In this one you’re off to kill several scientists (as everyone likes slapping scientists round the head with a crowbar). This level features an awful lot of puzzles, and it taught me that people either love or hate puzzles. Nobody thinks they’re just ok.”
21 hours ago a top secret government agency sent a team of its elite assassins to a government laboratory on a mission to neutralise all of the Scientists there. When the Assassin team exceeded its mission time and failed to report in, the agency decided to send its lone, experimental Assassin Mark 2 into the laboratory in an attempt to complete the mission. Your mission objectives will be supplied to you when you enter the laboratory. If you cannot complete your assigned objectives you will be expected to terminate yourself.
- Title: Assassin Mark 2
- File Name: hl1-sp-assassin-mark-2.7z
- Original File Name: assassin-mark-2.zip
- Size : 1.48Mb
- Author: Stuart Maine
- Date Released: 21 August 2002
- Copy the assassinsmark2 folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Assassin MArk 2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
10th August 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.