You are Bob Dewey, Black Mesa janitor. You arrive at the research facility for another day at work: cleaning up the mess those smart ass scientists leave behind, refilling the soapboxes in the toilets, listening to Barney’s stupid jokes and reading Penthouse Magazine.
It’s not the most exciting job in the world, but it pays good and you get lot’s off free doughnuts. As usual, those scientists create black holes and open gates to other alien worlds filled with creatures who eat human flesh for lunch. Nothing special, but this time, they really messed it up and those aliens found a way to our planet.
And guess what, you are in the middle of all this. While Gordon Freeman kicks alien arse, Corporal Adrian Shepherd fights Freeman and Barney Calhoun tries to save some scientists, you just try to save you own butt and get the hell out of Black Mesa. It’s a bigger mess you have to clean up this time…
- Title: Case Closed
- File Name: hl1-sp-case-closed.7z
- Original File Name: caseclosed.zip
- Size : 8.95Mb
- Author: Steven Delrue AKA EraserX
- Date Released: 20 October 2001
- Copy the caseclosed folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Case Closed should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
12Last 30 days
18th July 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.
If this post has more than 50 comments they are separated into pages of 50 comments