Some noise. Bryan, young cleaner, wakes up thinking “Again those old bastards…” When he comes out of his room something falls on his head and he blacks out…
“So that’s how our mod is started. Our mod will tell how a simple human can survive in all this mess, not Freeman, not Shephard, and even not Calhoun… It’s Bryan Anderson! Are you surprised? Here’s nothing unusual. You will feel how it is, to be a simple cleaner, not some scientist or soldier, to be a simple human, who hadn’t been before in extreme situations, who haven’t known where he must go…
But, as usual he becames an experience during all this time and so he is looking for way out. Monsters, soldiers and even his friends will try to stop him. But he won’t stop, because his aim is freedom. Would he find this freedom or not? It’s up to you. This is Half-Life: Cleaner’s Adventures…”
- Title: Cleaner’s Adventures
- File Name: hl1-sp-cleaners-adventures.7z
- Original File Name: cad.zip
- Size : 85.4Mb
- Author: CAD Team
- Date Released: 04 May 2006
- Detailed Review: The Abandoned Workshops
Please email me about a broken link and I will do my best to repair it as soon as possible - thank you.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
8Last 7 days
19Last 30 days
5th May 2006
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.