Author’s Notes: “Clearing a Path is a single player level I created using Half-Life 2: Episode Two. This project took 4 months to complete. For this project I wanted to focus on scripting and exploration.”
- Title: Clearing a Path
- File Name: hl2-ep2-clearing-a-path.7z
- Size : 1.36MB
- Author: Jeff Johnson
- Date Released: 19 August 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy ClearingAPath.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map ClearingAPath.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
2Last 30 days
20th August 2008
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.