It is after the events of episode 2. Gordon Freeman has left Black Mesa east after him, Kliener, Alyx and Magnusson buried Eli. He wants to get back into the resistance movement to get his mind off recent events.
Unfortunately during his travel to the rebel camp, he has to move through a building; which brings it’s own dangers with it.
Little does he know, some remnants of the Combine overwatch have moved in to the building he has to push through, and it’s too late to change plans now. The Combine have their orders from before the Citadel was destroyed: Kill Gordon Freeman AT ALL COSTS!
He has to expect all types of enemies because the Combine have lost their grip…their once imposing “thumpers” which kept Antlions at bay billowing smoke, their idea to use headcrab bombs having backfired on them, creating hundreds of zombies. Hopefully the situation will slow down their progress in hunting down Gordon.
A group of rebel forces will Rendezvous with Gordon outside the building. They are eagerly anticipating the arrival of “The one FREEman”.
- Title: Corridors
- File Name: hl2-sp-corridors.7z
- Size : 2.21MB
- Author: Flynn
- Date Released: 15 January 2009
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy corridors.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Copy all the .vmt files into your Half-Life 2 Materials folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map corridors.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
24th January 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.