You wake up in a dark alley, not knowing anything. What has happened anyway? You struggle after the truth and answers.
Answers you want to know in the darkness and fear, which makes your heartbeat race like violent blows against your head.
Where do “they” come from? What has happened? Are you just turning insane?
The time is up; you can’t stay there reading your sms’s forever. It’s time to head out and find the answers. Cry of Fear is a single player modification of Half-Life 1 which brings you the horror you’ve always been afraid of.
It’s a total conversion of Half-Life 1, which means it uses NO Half-Life 1 content or other people’s files. It’s all made exclusively by the developers.
It also uses new gaming styles that you will rarely find in Half-Life mods, such as advanced cutscenes and other stuff that will be revealed at a later date.
- Title: Cry of Fear
- Author: Team Psykskallar
- Date Released: 22 February 2012
- The PP blue download button will redirect you to the Steam store, where you can install the free Cry of Fear mod directly into your account via Steam.
- Find the “Play Cry of Fear” box on the Steam page, click on the green PLAY GAME button and follow the prompts.
- After installation, the mod can be launched from the Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
0Last 30 days
17th March 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.