A first map that offers a very simple premise. I’m not sure what that is but it’s fun. It’s more like an arena type map than anything else. There’s no story and I didn’t reach the end, so I can’t tell you what happens.
This was originally released as a map with associated models and stuff. It was kindly made into a mod by andyb, a PP regular. It’s more like an arena type map than anything else. This way it makes it much easier to install and run. Thanks andyb.
The map crashed on me after the Strider appeared and the mod crashed on me way before that, so I have no idea what the end is like.
- Title: Dachka
- File Name: hl2-sp-dachka.7z
- Size : 21.10MB
- Author: man-in-grey
- Date Released: 14 March 2007
- Copy the dachka folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Dachka should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image. They are in random order.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
2Last 30 days
Sorry, no similar maps or mods found. Why not try the Hall of Fame page? I am sure you will find soemthing worth playing there.
27th August 2008
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.