Caught by the remaining Combine, Gordon Freeman must escape to rescue his imprisoned rebel allies. Aided by the resourceful Dawn and her insurgents, you are sprung from captivity in order to spearhead a staged breakout from the notorious Port Halen Prison. But before you can get there you must loose your Combine pursuers and make your way through a wilderness long since overrun by the zombified.
- Title: Dawn
- File Name: hl2-sp-dawn-updated.7z
- Size : 53.24MB
- Author: Rage Crew
- Date Released: 08 October 2007
- File Updated: 11 August 2009 (See note below)
This mod released an updated file on 11 August 2009.
This updated file has had the “Expression”, the “DownloadLists” and the “Maps Soundcache” folders removed, along with the server.pdb and client.pdb files from the “bin” folder removed. I don’t believe there are any other changes.
- Copy the Dawn folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Dawn should now be listed in your Library tab.
- Launch as you would any Steam game or mod.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please email me about a broken link and I will do my best to repair it as soon as possible - thank you.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
9th October 2007
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.