Author’s Note: “This map is set in the Half-Life 2 universe with the player in the role of Gordon Freeman. In this scenario, Gordon must infiltrate an enemy controlled research lab to recover valuable data before it is compromised. While he explores the lab, Gordon discovers a hidden room with a powerful data spike program, which he uses to hack into enemy equipment to use against them. My goal with this level was to take a unique gameplay element (enemy conversion) and find a fun and unique way to use it within the restrictions of the HL2 world.
- Title: Dead-end Freeman Reload
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-dead-end-freeman-reload.7z
- Size : 1.80MB
- Author: Robert Gee
- Date Released: 30 June 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy Gee_Milestone4.bsp into your ..\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Gee_Milestone4.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
I haven’t had a chance to read it yet but Robert has posted some work on his Thesis called The Right Way is the Wrong Way: Dead-End Theory in Level Design. I’ll definitely make time to read that later this week.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
18th August 2008
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.