The player finds himself on a wasteland – a wasteland inspired by Valve’s Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar.
Work your way through various rusty vessels and enter the depot.
Who knows what you will find…
- Title: Depot
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-depot-hd.7z
- Size : 157.15MB
- Author: Andrew Vasiliev AKA Lexxor
- Date Released: 30 December 2012
Please Note: This file contains the high resolution textures.
Download to your HDD [157MB]
- Copy the Depot folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Depot should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
The file above comes with a grid view icon. To use it, select “Grid View” in Steam (top right corner). Make sure you have saved the image to a location on your computer – you can’t use it from the compressed archive directly. Right click on “Depot” and select “Set Custom Image”. Then browse to where you saved the image and choose it. Then click “Set Image” and that’s it.
Of course, you can create your own custom image if you prefer.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
6th January 2013
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.