From the read me: “The peaceful people of the planet Arzakum lived in peace for more than 10,000 years. But then, an Arzakum spaceship went far away through the space to another planet.When it was near the end of the journey a spaceship with humans captured it and they killed all living beings on the Arzakum ship. Now they have sent you in a small space capsule to reclaim the ship. Good luck!”
A small, simple map with a basic objective of reaching the ship. There are two routes to take but I suspect you will go both ways simply for the fun of killing the grunts and collecting the grenades. Personally I found it too dark but I did like the lights along the floor and stairs, although their implementation wasn’t as good as it could have been. There is a new weapon along with some new textures.
- Title: Evil Space
- File Name: hl1-sp-evil-space.7z
- Original File Name: evil_space.zip
- Size : 2.61MB
- Author: Henrik Bladesinger
- Date Released: 14 September 2004
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
Please email me about a broken link and I will do my best to repair it as soon as possible - thank you.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
5Last 30 days
4th December 2005
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.