This is your chance to play one author’s vision of what Episode Three could contain.
- Title: Fake Episode 3 Maps
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-fake-ep3-maps.7z
- Size : 3.36MB
- Author: -MIX-
- Date Released: 25 January 2009
- Source: Ten Four Forum
I believe this pack was originally released via Deposit files and then uploaded to a Garry’s Mod page. Don’t download it from Garry’s page. That file doesn’t include the original readme.txt and the graph files.
I have called this mappack the “Fake Episode 3 Maps” because the author didn’t really give them a title. They have been referred to as the “Alpha” but that gives the impression they were leaked and that’s not the case.
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy the maps folder into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map ep3_outland_01.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
These videos were created by Assasin301 and are not connected with Planetphillip.com. They also seem to differ from the version I played.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
4Last 7 days
28Last 30 days
12th May 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.