Flash Flood was a short mini-level I created in order to familiarise myself with the Hammer Editor. The player takes on the role of Gordon Freeman just after he recieves the airboat in the canals level of Half-Life 2. He must drive the boat through the sewers while being chased by manhacks.
In several areas the player must stop and activate flood gates in order to raise the water level in the sewers, allowing him to continue driving the airboat. The middle section of the level is punctuated by a high-speed, high-action driving sequence in which the player gets to mow down hordes of zombies in a narrow tunnel using the airboat.
- Title: Flash Flood
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-flash-flood.7z
- Size : 2.41MB
- Author: Evan Kawa
- Date Released: 11 December 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy SP-FlashFlood.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map SP-FlashFlood.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
3Last 30 days
17th June 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.