Author’s Notes: “This is a single player Half Life 2 mod, set entirely outside of City 17. It features6 levels of action, exploring a range of locations (from an underground facility to fighting alongside the Combine on an alien world to floating colour-coordinated cubes), non-linear level progression (you start near a nexus of gateways, and may choose the order in which to progress through the levels), a musical score (a total of 8 tracks), some new abstract textures and challenging gameplay. This mod is meant for those who have already completed Half Life 2″
- Title: Gateways
- File Name: hl2-sp-gateways.7z
- Size : 44.79MB
- Author: Kiwi Productions
- Date Released: 19 August 2007
- Notes: This is version 1.1
- Copy the Gateways folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Gateways should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
13Last 30 days
10th September 2008
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.