In Ground Zero 1 you were Gordon Freeman. On your quest to the Lambda Lab, you find another one of the Black Mesa’s nuclear weapon storage facilities. This one is different though, a rogue group of military has stormed the building, and plans to detonate the weapon to rid the Alien invasion. You, becoming aware of this, must deactivate the nuclear device to save the innocent Scientists, and to prevent the destruction of the Black Mesa’s vast amounts of data, research and information.
Now… the Fallout begins…
Freeman escaped. The nuclear weapon was disabled, within seconds of its destruction, and wouldn’t be able to be launched again until a new generator is placed and wired. Gordon succeeded, and is on route to the Lambda Complex. Why? Were not sure. More troops will be inserted in the area in moments. Our squad has been decimated, and only me, you, and a few others still survived after Gordon’s battle with us. Our squad, and Freeman both know this — Our squads mission was to destroy the base. We are traitors to our people, our country, our government and military for disobeying orders and trying to destroy the Black Mesa facility.
We will be killed by the new troops coming in if they find out what happened here. Me and you both know what to do now, kill the only witness of our rogue intentions — Gordon Freeman.” the Lieutenant said. “But…how? We have no idea where he is..” sighed Allen Morris, ” !@#$%^&* Morris, there is no time for questions, we kill him, or they kill us. He was here about 30 minutes ago, load up, we are going to kill Gordon Freeman.”
- Title: Ground Zero 2 (Fallout)
- File Name: of-sp-ground-zero-2-fallout.7z
- Original File Name: groundzero2fallout.zip or gzero2.rar
- Size : 4.56MB
- Author: Derek McBurney Hellfire
- Date Released: 16 June 2000
- Create a copy your Sentences.txt file in gearbox/sound folder.
- Copy all the files and folders in the archive into your gearbox folder.
- Open the console and type “map of0a0″
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
I spent hours trying to get this to work with MapTap but couldn’t – sorry.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
6Last 7 days
16Last 30 days
16th March 2013
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.