“What a party, eh! Those barneys sure know how to throw one, and the antics of that professor, what was his name? The one with the moustache?
Ah who cares, anyways, hell of a party, and then some. Of course, most of it lies quite dead in your memory, as you blacked out somewhere halfway, a short while after someone brought in some home made drinks, created in his lab while the supervisor wasn’t looking, then kept running under pretence of biological experiments! Applejack, that’s for sure!
Now its The Next Morning. You vaguely remember someone shaking you and shouting about an appointment at the Anomalous Materials lab. After having ignored them for long enough they left grumbling something about having to find someone else to do it.
You wake up with a sudden awful realisation that it’s the building, not your stomach rumbling, and all hell seems to have broken loose. You hop off your bunk in the dormitories level of the ‘pylon 4′ tower which you have a room in, and head off to investigate…
- Title: Half-Life: Shadows Part 1
- File Name: hl1-sp-shadows-part-1.7z
- Original File Name: hls1.zip
- Size : 1.14MB
- Author: ProMagnoN
- Date Released: 30 January 1999
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy all the maps folder into your Half-Life/Valve folder.
- Copy pmcust.wad into your Half-Life/Valve folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map pm00.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
27th June 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.