You play as FBI agent Jeremy Hard, who has been sent in to Black Mesa to do something (sorry, but I didn’t pay much attention to the text on the screen).
You have Freeman’s identity card, so everybody thinks you are him.
Go do what you do best – shoot enemies and press buttons!
- Title: Hard
- File Name: hl1-sp-hard.7z
- Original File Name: hard.exe
- Size : 11.3Mb
- Author: W. Broisch
- Date Released: 01 April 2001
- Create a folder in your Half-Life folder called “hard”.
- Copy hard.exe into a folder of your choice, even the desktop is fine.
- Double-click the file and select the path to the folder you just created.
- Restart or start Steam.
- H A R D should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image. Please note, the first few maps are not shown here – I had the screenshot key incorrectly bound.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
25th July 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.