A Resistance listening post suddenly goes off-air and you are sent in to find out what happened to the original support crew and get the station back online. Your journey begins as a rowing boat coasts towards the landing point.
Who knows what you will encounter, both on the way up to the tower and on your way down?
After that who knows where you will end up, or what you will have to do?
- Title: Mission Improbable
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-mission-improbable-complete.7z
- Size : 259.26MB
- Author: Magnar Jenssen
- Date Released: 29 July 2012
This version contains the first two parts, both of which have received a significant graphical update.
This posts supersedes all the others, please write your review and add you recommendation image to this one.
Even if you have played the first two parts, it is highly recommended you play from the beginning.
- Copy the missionimprobable folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Mission Improbable should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
31Last 7 days
70Last 30 days
29th July 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.
If this post has more than 50 comments they are separated into pages of 50 comments