This release contains both parts but also allows you to start from the end of part 1. The Combine have destroyed the listening outpost and you managed to escape in to the tunnel, but don’t think you can just drive away, oh no!
You must help your fellow rebels out before you can put your feet up and have a cup of tea.
Plenty of beautiful views and deadly action.
- Title: Mission Improbable Parts 1 and 2
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-mission-improbable-1-2.7z
- Size : 33.15MB
- Author: Magnar Jenssen
- Date Released: 31 May 2010
- If you have an older version of Mission Improbable installed, remove it before copying the new one.
- Copy the mimp folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life 2: Mission Improbable should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
13Last 30 days
31st May 2010
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.