Arriving at a new section of Black Mesa, you work your way through to a test chamber where you are transported to part of the border-world called Xen.
There, you are asked to help Xen and its lifeforms.
Your job, should you choose to take it, is….well, wait and see.
- Title: Mission of Mercy
- File Name: hl1-sp-mission-of-mercy.7z
- Original File Name: mom.zip
- Size : 2.45MB
- Author: Dave Waters
- Date Released: 22 September 1999
You will need to lead a scientist and a security guard to open some doors for you.
Once the rocket has been launched, go down the elevator but send it back up, to see the exit.
If, and I am certain it will, the mod crashes as you exit the pipe into the outside, just noclip through to the centre of the stone and look for the pipe. It should work from there. Some say that NOTARGET works, but I haven’t tested that. If you don’t want to do that, you are only missing 30 seconds and no fighting before the mod finishes anyway.
- Copy the mom folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Mission of Mercy should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
The correlation between the thumbnails and full-size images has got lost. Sorry about that.
2Last 7 days
9Last 30 days
21st August 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.