A curfew locks down the city, but Gordon must go through a Combine Security building in order to get across town. Because the route Gordon must take takes him through a building controlled by the Combine, the mission does not go smoothly.
Gordon needs to get to Alyx, and a building stands in his way. Gordon must successfully avoid or kill the Combine soldier guarding the building before infiltrating it. Even after Gordon enters the building, he must be on the lookout for patrolling Combine soldiers. A soldier could be anywhere at anytime, and they may have friends with them. Gordon’s real task waits on the roof; a strider shooting, Combine soldiers dropping in, and a shield scanner dropping hopper mines all over the rooftop. All the enemies block the ladder, which represents Gordon’s escape route.
- Title: No Freedom
- File Name: hl2-sp-no-freedom.7z
- Size : 297.33kB
- Author: Brandi Alotto
- Date Released: 12 December 2008
- Resource: Level Design Document in PDF format.
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy d3_c17_nofreedom.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map d3_c17_nofreedom.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
5Last 30 days
19th May 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.