You are Gordon Freeman. You have accepted work from the mysterious G-Man. You thought he was interested in giving you work as a special agent, to go on secret missions and save the world! Instead, he assigns you to an office, to work through mounds of paperwork. After a few years of work, your office complex grows into a military base and scientific research facility. Great, you think, more government experiments. After weeks of no “accidents”, you put your mind at rest and start getting a lot more sleep on company time. Until, one day everything goes awry (of course) and the Xen aliens return. With the military again trying to kill all people in the know, you must escape Yellow Desert Research Base.
“On the second map for some reason you have die for the level change to work. I have no idea why the hell it does this. I put in an autosave so don’t worry about starting from the beginning of the pak again. The autosave is at the beginning of the second map. Also, on some of the map changes you get stuck in the ground, (I know this is fixable, but, after trying so many times to fix it, I got tired of it.) but don’t worry, all you have to do is crouch and you will be free. “
- Title: Office Commando
- File Name: hl1-sp-office-commando.7z
- Original File Name: office.zip
- Size : 1.72MB
- Author: Jon Freda AKA MISTER_T
- Date Released: 22 August 1999
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy OFFICE1.bsp to OFFICE10.bsp into your Half-Life 1 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 1
- Open the console and type map office1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
30th June 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.