In this map, you do not play as Gordon Freeman. Instead, you play as Corporal Adrian Shepherd. The G-man has released you from the stasis field you were placed in at the end of Half Life: Opposing Force and you find yourself in a section of the canals. Your mission is to figure out what the hell is going on, and survive the dangerous, unexpected situations that are constantly being thrown at you.
Along the way in your search for answers to questions you don�t remember asking, you come across a small, deserted town. It almost looks as though the apocalypse had struck and you weren�t around to see it. You are soon reunited with your zombie friends, and have a rough understanding of what had happened in this desolate black hole. You must fight your way through darkness and insanity to stay alive, and you must escape Ravenholm to arrive at your unknown destination. What next in the parade of constant obstacles?
- Title: Opposing Force: Ravenholm
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-opposing-force-ravenholm-mod.7z
- Size : 61.03MB
- Author: Naythynn
- Date Released: 02 April 2009
- Source: FPS Banana
- Copy the Opposing Force Ravenholm folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Opposing Force: Ravenholm should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
12Last 30 days
5th April 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.