This is an Alpha release of a conversion of Pacman. It was due to be part of the Arcadium mod I was hoping to produce but unfortunately that hasn’t happened.
It was never designed for public release, as all alphas aren’t, but I am releasing it now, with Joe’s permission, so that in conjunction with the post about the mod, it may gain some exposure and hopefully members of the mapping community will decide it’s worth the effort and take the concept further.
I would like to publicly apologize to Joe for letting him down. Sorry Joe.
Here is a alpha/beta (whatever) version of the map. It has the basic principles.
The Ghosts are unlocked on pills eaten. They are unlocked on 10, 20, and 30 pills. (There are 100 Pills)
Shotguns (power pill) One time use (there are only 2 currently). Gives you a shotgun for a limited time. Collecting these will make the ghosts run back to the centre and cower in fear (that was fun trying to do).
Architecture is much to be desired. Nothing that can’t be fixed though.
At the moment it’s rather easy. Still, rather enjoyable to sneak about trying not to be detected, or just blowing their faces off.
- Title: Paclife Alpha
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-paclife-alpha.7z
- Size : 202kB
- Author: Joe Albericci AKA ThePengu
- Date Released: 09 April 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy paclife_alpha8.bspinto your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map paclife_alpha8.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
3Last 30 days
9th April 2010
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.