“Prisoner is a set of maps for the game Half Life. Unlike most custom Half Life levels, Prisoner does not feature new weapons, monsters, or gameplay elements.
In fact, Prisoner does not feature any weapons, monsters, or gameplay of any kind. Prisoner is a small art project about virtual space and first person perspective.
- Title: Prisoner
- File Name: hl1-sp-prisoner.7z
- Size : 3.65MB
- Author: Frank Lantz
- Date Released: 02 March 2003
This map was originally released back in 2003 but Robert Yang AKA Radiator recently converted it into a Steam compatible mod, which he discusses on his blog.
I have posted lots of screenshots which probably goes against what Mr. Lantz wants, based on his wonderful screenshot section of the Prisoner homepage (linked to above), but regular reders will know, I always post lots of screenshots.
- Copy the prisoner folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Prisoner should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
6Last 30 days
25th February 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.