Research and Development is a puzzle-centric mod for Half-Life 2: Episode Two featuring an unarmed player but plenty of violent mayhem.
The player has NO weapons and there is no shooting at all. However that doesn’t mean you can’t kill things, but 95% of the mod is about solving the puzzles that are presented to you in a very natural way.
- Title: Research and Development
- File Name: RD_17.7.2009_Full_Install.exe
- Size : 54.57MB
- Author: Marcello Bortolino
- Date Released: 17 July 2009
July 17th 2009 Update – fixes several issues, including Steam compatibility, added a dynamic crosshair when using the keypads & lab buttons.
- Run the RD_17.7.2009_Full_Install.exe installer, selecting the correct location for your Sourcemods folder when prompted.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Research and Development should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require help please visit the How To.. guide.
When using the keypad buttons in this mod, position the ‘finger’ cursor over the desired numeral and then ‘use’ it [E key] to activate the keypad button. Left-mouse-click will not work.
When exiting “Mr. Whirly”, if you get stuck so that your movement keys are still controlling “Mr. Whirly” even though you are outside of it, activate the console and type ent_fire ui deactivate + enter. This will restore normal movement control. For convenience whilst playing, this function can be bound to a key (e.g. “p”) by typing into the console bind p “ent_fire ui deactivate” + enter. (Include the speechmarks.)
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
Below is a series of 10 “Let’s Play” videos by sharktamer. At the end of the first video there is a complete list.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
0Last 30 days
18th July 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.
If this post has more than 50 comments they are separated into pages of 50 comments