An innovative level, where a house is rotating on a central bar. The player’s objective is to find all the 7 transporter beacons and switch them off.
- Title: Rot House
- File Name: hl2-sp-rot-house.7z
- Size : 185.52kB
- Author: RitoSito
- Date Released: 08 March 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy the .bsp map files into the Half-Life 2 maps directory.
- Run Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map rot_house
- Press Enter and play
WARNING: This video may completely spoil the map for you. Only watch it if you are curious about the gameplay.
I’ve included this very short movie to give you some idea of what happens. The player is in the house when the map starts and like the screenshots Noclip was used to record the video. (Thanks to CubeDude89 for recording it at short notice for me.)
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image. WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers and were taken using noclip, therefore the view is not what the player will see.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
7Last 7 days
12Last 30 days
9th March 2008
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.