“In Route City we play as Gordon Freeman, whom we played in original Half-Life. The game takes place in a small city named City 47 somewhere in Black Mesa. It starts when Gordon Freeman finds himself on a train heading to City 47. As he remembers, a mysterious man in a blue suit said to him something about a mission in City 47. It was something like “Gordon needs to navigate around the city and find someone that will open the awaiting route for him. He can’t remember who it was exactly and what does he need to do next”, but as the train approached the station, a security guard said that Gordon is too late and quickly opened the closet with a HEV suit and some batteries. Gordon slipped into the HEV suit, quickly ran towards Barney, but as he ran through the metal detectors, it all started! The rest of the story you will uncover while playing Route City. Good luck!”
- Title: Route City
- File Name: hl1-sp-route-city.7z
- Original File Name: hlrc_b1.rar
- Size : 9.26MB
- Author: m0rtanius
- Date Released: 20 November 2005
- Copy the hlrc_b1 folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Route City should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
12Last 30 days
31st July 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.