You play as Gordon again and your objective is pretty much the same as the original game: escape the base.
- Title: Run From Hell
- File Name: hl1-sp-run-from-hell.7z
- Original File Name: rfh_setup.exe
- Size : 16.8Mb
- Author: Anton M AKA Pl@zmer
- Date Released: 02 December 2004
- Copy the rhf folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: Run From Hell should now be listed in your Library tab.
This mod was designed to run with Half-Life version 184.108.40.206. It ran ok in my Steam installation but because the options menus are all in Russian I recommend you make a backup copy of the config.cfg and copy a previous config.cfg from another mod. In fact when I tried to use the options menu, all the elements of key configuration were unavailable.
In addition, all the voices are in Russian but I didn’t feel hat it’s a problem except for one area where the scientist says something before you press a button. It seems that once you press the button you don’t have long to get to the grate that opens. If you miss it, you will have to reload because you can’t get back to the button.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
18th May 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.