Your friend and fellow scientist, Bob, is missing. Rumour has it that he fled the country after selling company secrets, but you know he would never do such a thing.
Last time you saw him he was talking of “nearly exposing the administrators’ malpractice” and “preventing an accident that could destroy this world”. He wasn’t very specific about anything but he seemed sincere.
Black Mesa might very well have caused his disappearance.
The last Black Mesa announcement, only minutes ago, said something about a “minor accident”: “…to assure employee safety, all non-security personal is to remain at it’s working station until further notice.
If this incident is the thing Bob feared so much, you’d better find him… FAST…
(If you wonder what he looks like, there’s a picture of Bob on the rec-room message board.)”
- Title: Saving Bob
- File Name: hl1-sp-saving-bob-mod.7z
- Original File Name: savebob.zip
- Size : 2.46MB
- Author: Bastiaan van Gestel AKA RandomError
- Date Released: 30 June 1999
- Copy the savingbob folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Saving Bob should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
6Last 7 days
15Last 30 days
6th September 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.