The Combine have discovered where you are hiding and things only get worse.
With your fellow rebels you must escape using a portal.
Did I mention things get worse? Well, they just get EVEN worse. The Portal worked but not as expected.
Keep the faith you will find your comrades and perhaps you will finally escape, although don’t count on it.
- Title: Silent Escape
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-silent-escape.7z
- Size : 176.28MB
- Author: Pro-Bones
- Date Released: 26 August 2012
- Copy the Silent Escape folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Silent Escape should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
The fie above comes with a grid view icon. To use it, select “Grid View” in Steam (top right corner). Make sure you have saved the image to a location on your computer – you can’t use it from the compressed archive directly. Right click on “Silent Escape” and select “Set Custom Image”. Then browse to where you saved the image and choose it. Then click “Set Image” and that’s it.
Of course, you can create your own custom image if you prefer.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
6Last 7 days
34Last 30 days
11th November 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.