You are disorientated and lost. You regain full awareness in what looks to be a storage room in an apartment block.
Work your way through a variety of environments to find your way to freedom.
The author decided to release this latest update to the mod as an Extended version because he felt that changes were too significant for just a patch.
– Added ~20 new own textures, which used in all nine maps.
– Added color correction effect for all maps, which makes a mood more melancholic and dark. DO NOT PLAY MOD WITH DISABLED COLOUR CORRECTION OPTION!
– Generally changed last map (slums_9.bsp). Added new logical ending and several new areas.
– Added new music for ending. (end.mp3)
– Added new sound for flashlight and changed color of light to yellowish.
– Added new sounds for shotgun and smg shots.
– Adjusted lighting in all nine maps. More brightness. More light sources. Some light`s colors were also changed.
– Battle with antlions is now easier. There are only one guard and four regular antlions.
– Barnacle was deleted (slums_4.bsp).
– Stationary AR2 was deleted (slums_6.bsp).
– In the subway`s hall added one enemy turret for more challenging battle.
– Fixed balance. Added medkits and ammo. Amount of enemies was reduced in some areas. Balance was adapted for hard difficulty mode.
– Most of areas are redesigned, higher detailed.
– Added text hints for buttons/switchers to explain player what he does.
– Changed a way to go at third map (slums_3.bsp), where earlier was a vent.
– Optimised city streets map (slums_5.bsp). Most of dust clouds were deleted to increase performance.
– Added chapters selection to interface, where player can choose from five chapters to play.
– Redesigned logo in UI.
– Fixed font issue where flashlight picture had no display.
- Title: Slums 2 Extended
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-slums-2-extended.7z
- Size : 83.7Mb
- Author: Diolator
- Date Released: 07 July 2010
- Copy the Slums 2 folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Slums 2 Extended should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
7th July 2010
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.