You receive a radio message about an impending attack.
Follow the instructions and save yourself.
Stay alert and don’t dawdle!
This release has been updated and extended: Station 51: Updated and Extended. I have decided to create a new post for it, so there is no confusion. The name Update and Extended is unofficial and mine to help users understand the difference.
- Title: Station 51
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-station-51.7z
- Size : 7.04MB
- Author: Sam Combs
- Date Released: 22 May 2012
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
- Copy station51.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map station51.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
9Last 30 days
23rd May 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.