You receive a message from another outpost warning you of a imminent attack on your outpost.
Just as get the message, a Combine helicopter flies over and you know that it’s going to be tough.
Work your way through to the Combine building and attempt to use the portal.
Good luck, you are going to need it.
This release is an updated and extended version of original Station 51 map. I have decided to create a new post, so there is no confusion and help users understand the difference. The name Update and Extended is unofficial.
- Title: Station 51: Updated and Extended
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-station-51-updated-extended.7z
- Size : 17.87MB
- Author: Sam Combs
- Date Released: 09 May 2013
- Copy the station51 folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Station 51 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
The fie above comes with a grid view image. To use it, select “Grid View” in Steam (top right corner). Make sure you have saved the image to a location on your computer – you can’t use it from the compressed archive directly. Right click on “Station 51″ and select “Set Custom Image”. Then browse to where you saved the image and choose it. Then click “Set Image” and that’s it.
Of course, you can create your own custom image if you prefer.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
11Last 7 days
27Last 30 days
11th May 2013
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.