A short, one-area puzzle mod, which will require some sharp thinking.
It was made in 9 days for a competition.
Even though this is a hard map the reward is great!
- Title: Station Well
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-station-well.7z
- Size : 1.10MB
- Author: Elektryk
- Date Released: 23 July 2011
I played this when it first came out and couldn’t beat it. Yesterday I posted on Twitter to see if anybody wanted to play it with me. GreyAcumen contacted me immediately, which is great because he is very good with puzzles, and we played at the same time and chatted via Steam voice chat. We beat the map and it was a fun experience.
Here are my recommendations:
Puzzle Lovers: Play on your own and only seek help if you can’t beat it.
Puzzle Enjoyers: Consider finding somebody to play with at the same time. It’s fun to find the solution together.
Puzzle Haters: Move along, nothing to interest you here.
If somebody really needs help I will provide a hint in the comments.
- Copy station_well.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map station_well.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
25th August 2011
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.