AT 30,000 FEET… you are almost 6 miles (9.7 kilometers) above sea level. The human body is not made for these conditions. Temperatures are can plummet to -60F (-51C), the brain is starved for oxygen and each step is a new experience in pure agony. It’s difficult to breathe. It’s difficult to think. It’s difficult to move. And you still have to endure another 444 feet (0.14 kilometers) to get to the peak. So much for the good news.
The rebels are losing the battle against the strider onslaught that keeps growing. To help turn the tide of war you need to destroy the source of the Striders. That source is at the summit of what the rebels call, Strider Mountain. There is only one way to get into the mountain geography and it’s extremely dangerous terrain. The danger proves to be too much and you are forced way off target. Now, you must fight your way through the Combine Mountain Base Camp because it’s the only entry to the mountain. As Gordon Freeman, you must survive the summit and destroy the source of the Striders.
- Title: Strider Mountain
- File Name: hl2-sp-strider-mountain-v3.7z
- Size : 296.10MB
- Author: Strider Mountain Team
- Date Released: 13 September 2009
- Walkthrough: Strider Mountain Homepage
- Copy the Strider_Mountain folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Strider Mountain should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
12Last 7 days
47Last 30 days
13th September 2009
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.
If this post has more than 50 comments they are separated into pages of 50 comments