You play as Corporal Daniel Fletcher and your mission is to recover data from the Anomalous Materials Laboratory.
Along the way you will encounter all sorts of enemies and eventually rejoin your unit.
Can you complete your objective?
- Title: The Alpha Unit
- File Name: hl1-sp-the-alpha-unit.1.1.7z
- Size : 47.1MB
- Author: Hichem Bourai
- Date Released: 9 January 2011
This mod was originally released on ModDB but it was clear that the release wasn’t quite right. A close inspection showed that a HL1 serial key was being used to make the mod a stand alone game.
I contacted the author and suggested he remove it with the offer of help turning it into a proper mod. I then contacted Unq who kindly agreed to take a look. After a few emails back and forth, he managed to package the mod as you see it here. I would like to thank the author for being responsible and Unq for actually doing the conversion work.
This is the updated version: 1.1 and fixes issues with the squad.
- Copy the alphaunit folder into your Half-Life 1 folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: The Alpha Unit should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
24Last 30 days
15th January 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.