The Citizen is set parallel to the events of the original Half-Life 2.
The player takes the role of an ordinary man, pushed over the edge by the oppressive regime controlling his life.
With his home trashed, his family dead, The Citizen leaves his apartment for the last time to seek new friends and a way to help the Human Resistance to smash the iron grip of the Combine. What follows is a winding tale of betrayal, determination and grief.
Many obstacles lie in his path, requiring a sleek combination of agility, stealth, intelligence, and sheer violence to overcome.
- Title: The Citizen
- File Name: hl2-sp-the-citizen-v1.1-patched.7z
- Size : 103.59MB
- Author: Chris Fox AKA Playbus and Jose M Ameyugo AKA Kasperg
- Date Released: 21 February 2008
An game-engine update by Valve has caused a lot of mods to stop working. Below is a fix for this mod.
Important – This fix/patch has already been applied to the main download file. The above link is for reference and is not required in order to run the mod.
- Extract the The Citizen v2 folder into your Sourcemods folder
- Restart or start Steam.
- The Citizen should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
Post-release comments start at comment 17. All comments need to be visible before this link will work.
Version 1.1 comments start at comment 255
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image. WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers!
Here are all the videos in the walkthrough series that will provide players with the solutions to all the Easter Eggs. It won’t reveal the bonus sequence though. They were recorded by a user called HL2Mod.
21st February 2008
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.