A malfunction with the teleporter sends Gordon Freeman to a new location.
This mod features all 7 entries for the Interlopers.Net mapping competition.
Some maps have been updated.
- Title: The Forgotten Journey Mod
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-the-forgotten-journey-mod.7z
- Size : 150MB
- Author: Sloprano, Soulia, Sarwia, Spas12, Les Grossman, JIMONIONS and Marnamai
- Date Released: 28 August 2014
- Copy the TheForgottenJourneyMod folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- The Forgotten Journey Mod should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the How To.. page.
The file above comes with 16 grid view icons. To use it, select “Grid View” in Steam (top right corner). Make sure you have saved the image to a location on your computer – you can’t use it from the compressed archive directly. Right click on “The Forgotten Journey Mod” and select “Set Custom Image”. Then browse to where you saved the image and choose it. Then click “Set Image” and that’s it.
Of course, you can create your own custom image if you prefer.
If an entrant supplied a VMF file for other mappers to look at, it’s in the VMF folder. You DO NOT have permission to use the VMF file as base for a publicly released map without PRIOR written permission from the author.
The entries within are listed as they are in the mod:
The Gutter by Sloprano
Stormbringer by Soulia
A Freeman Apart by Sarwia
Hazard Trip by Spas12
Transmission by Les Grossman
Lost Journey by JIMONIONS
Overflow by Marnamai
Long Long Letter by Pianochocolate from their album Lilac Music.
The PlanetPhillip.Com intro video was made by Spartan301
Click on the tabs below to select the size of screenshot you would like.
All sizes are the same screenshots, just in different resolutions.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 10 screenshots.
13Last 7 days
55Last 30 days
28th August 2014
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.