You play the role of John Sprucecape. Apparently, a “once a successful professor of philosophy, but now a violent unemployed middle-aged man with an alcohol addiction”.
You wake up to find yourself locked in the house and your family gone. Go look for them! Of course Life has a way of throwing stuff in your way, as I am sure you expected.
- Title: The Sprucecape Mappack
- File Name: hl2-ep1-sp-the-sprucecape-mappack.7z
- Size : 43.40MB
- Author: Sprucecape team
- Date Released: 27 October 2010
- Copy the episodic folder into your Half-Life 2: Episode One folder.
- Says “yes” if it asks you to “overwrite” or not. It will only copy new files.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Open the console and type map SpruceCape.bsp.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
5Last 7 days
25Last 30 days
1st November 2010
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.