To have a chance to win this game, see the details below.
Sometime on Friday 28th September, I will select one random comment from this post and that commenter will win the game. HOWEVER, for your comment to count you must say which character from Star Trek or Star Wars could make a guest appearance in a mod and why!
You must also be my Steam Friend, so I can easily give you the game.
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments.
Good Luck to all who enter.
In X-Blades, the player takes on the role of the enchanting heroine Ayumi, who survives a breathtaking dance of blades through the Hordes of Darkness. The long-haired beautiful anime, with her pistol blades and mind-blowing leaps, whirls and swirls from one fantastic level to the next.
In brief: An anime-style, opulent hack ín’ slay spectacle for fans of entertaining action games.
X-Blades creates a fantastic universe around the attractive heroine, who has to fend off innumerable monsters and imposing boss opponents with her power and tactics.
A long list of all sorts of magic spells widens the range of potential forms of attack. Once Ayumi has collected enough experience points, she can activate new skills.
The anime-style level design is what really gives X-Blades its special flair. Around 40 magical indoor and outdoor worlds dazzle in an enthralling rhapsody of color. Action and magical effects are impressively incorporated through the use of cinema stylistics such as bullet time or motion blurring.
- Gripping fantasy story with spectacular landscapes and characters
- Over 20 types of magic in different classes
- Around 40 different locations (indoor and outdoor)
- Alternative ends depending on player’s behavior
- Over 30 different classes of opponent
- Cinematic stylistics such as bullet time
- Varying grades of difficulty from beginner to professional
- Special mode for a heroine with demonic powers
- Innovative blade pistols for shooting projectiles and close-quarter fights
So from time to time I get Steam Video Games to give away. I will post a blog post and promote the game via:
You must follow the rules to win. Cheaters will be awarded with no games. I can create and cancel any contest at will without reason. My site my rules.
Always looking for Donations so donate today!!!
If you have a game you want to donate to me so I can hold a contest hit me up on Steam or Email. If you want to hire me to promote your epic game via my network contact me please!
aarondmolloy @ gmail.com
22nd September 2012
- Why not follow these comments via RSS?
- Get your own GRAvatar.
- Don't forget that Feedback should be honest, fair AND useful.
- Please read the Comments Guide if you are new to commenting.